The Pack Converter is basically a rectangular duffle bag with a large horseshoe-shaped zippered opening. It is made from tough 210 denier ripstop nylon with fully taped seams. It has two handles and a stowaway shoulder strap.
You can use the Pack Converter …
1) When checking your backpack for airline travel –The Pack Converter is much more secure than using a plastic bag. When confronted with a plastic bag-wrapped backpack, baggage handlers often rip a hole in the plastic and grab the first strap they can, which may not be a load-bearing strap. This may cause significant damage to your backpack.
2) When traveling by bus or train—A backpack packed in a Pack Converter is much easier to slide into a luggage rack or under a seat (without the harness or other straps snagging).
3) On its own as a lightweight duffle bag. You might need extra luggage capacity or your trip home.
4) As a rain cover for your backpack when you are hiking
5) For added security—A backpack packed in a Pack Converter looks more like a nondescript black bag than an expensive backpack.
We have a Medium and Large size.
The Medium size holds 50-75 Liters. It measures 34” L x 13” W x 11” H and weighs 20 oz
The Large size holds 75-100 Liters. It measures 36” L x 14” W x 12” H and weighs 22 oz